Sign in to follow this  

Dont read unless you feel like crying

so?

he sucked at motocross...only one i know who crashes more then bubba

sucked at supercross...didnt even make it to main event at daytona

sucked at supermoto...cants stay on 2 wheels

hes really good at freestyle...but its to hard on his body with all the recks hes had

he can prolly make more money racing cars and im sure he hasnt left dirtbikes forever and look at the brightside...itll give someone else a chance to win X next year

so?

hes really good at freestyle...but its to hard on his body with all the recks hes had

he can prolly make more money racing cars and im sure he hasnt left dirtbikes forever and look at the brightside...itll give someone else a chance to win X next year

are you on crack? he didnt suck at motocross, he took first at the mxdn in the open class on an rm125 the kid was unbelieveable on a mx track. he was insane at supercross, the kid had so much tallent that he didnt even sit down going thru corners, he hauled ass!

are you on crack? he didnt suck at motocross, he took first at the mxdn in the open class on an rm125 the kid was unbelieveable on a mx track. he was insane at supercross, the kid had so much tallent that he didnt even sit down going thru corners, he hauled ass!

he ripped!!! But, he didnt give a shit!

so?

Man you are fooking stoned. Travis had as much or more all out speed as anyone on any day. Unfortunatel (just like james) the transition to the 250 was rough, and by that point his body destroyed. I guarantee had he been able to remain healthy, he would have one more championships. He almost never rides Supermoto, and even with TWO crashes still went Top 10 against the best in the world. He also nearly qualified for one of the toughest flat track races in the world after NEVER having ridden a flat track bike?? Know your facts before opening your mouth.

TP is the most talent over all rider of our generation. There is nothing he hasn't done. Yes he is a bit of a wasted talent but he can ride a motorcycle. He crashes because he only knows one way to ride flat out. He will be missed in the dirtbike circles he is a star and a fan favourite. Yes i would of love to see him focus on Motocross and Supercross but he didn't need to to make a living.

He also nearly qualified for one of the toughest flat track races in the world after NEVER having ridden a flat track bike??

Daytona short track is one of the toughest flat track races in the world? Not in my opinion. He'd crap his pants going into turn one at 140 MPH, five wide, feet on the pegs and sideways on the Springfield mile.

Plus, I don't think he even qualified for the heat races, much less almost make the finals. But I could be wrong on that.

He made Juha salminen and David Knight chase his ass for almost 80% of the race at their own turf. And at their own game.

On a ****ing stock 250 Mxer.

This was in the 05 enduro at Erzberg.

Anyway you look at it: Mx, SX, SM, flattrack, enduro, FMX. TP is better than you´ll ever get.

Daytona short track is one of the toughest flat track races in the world? Not in my opinion. He'd crap his pants going into turn one at 140 MPH, five wide, feet on the pegs and sideways on the Springfield mile.

Plus, I don't think he even qualified for the heat races, much less almost make the finals. But I could be wrong on that.

nooo i dont think so goin into a turn a 140 would be cake because he didnt even crap his pants when he did the double backflip

I think he is talking about an interview TP did at the X Games where he did say that this is pretty much his last year. He did not say he was going away totally, but would be switching his focus heavily on Rally.

Give him two hours. When has Travis ever stuck with anything? Seriously folks.

:thumbsup::ride::lol:

Don't forget he raced the Baja 1000 last year. His team (Ricky Johnson, Greg Godfrey and Andy Grider) would have come in third if they didn't forget to mount the GPS tracking unit.

I hope he races the 1000 again this year. How about Grider and Pastrana in a trophy truck?

Travis Pastrana has retired from riding dirtbikes :thumbsup:

I don't think this is a surprise to anyone. He all but announced this at the X games when he said he has accomplished all he can on 2 wheels and Rally is his future and he's looking foward. This is old news.

so?

my ass, he won the 2000 125 national championship and the 2001 125cc east coast championship... you sir are smoking crack