Sign in to follow this  

CR 250R Stock Pipe.

Guys,

I crashed my friends '00 CR 250 and it smashed the pipe pretty good. He told me it was OK and not to worry about it, but I would like to get him another stock one anyway. Anybody out there got one for a '00-'01 they want to get rid of?

sell ya a whole pc system for $200 ..pc works pipe and r304 stainless silencer with a stinger cap

good luck getting a stock pipe for those year bikes because they're really good..and every one ive seen on ebay is going for a good buck:( ive never tried one but id like tooo

Just wanted to drop in and comend you on being a good guy and replacing the pipe you messed up :thumbsup:

Even though he says it's "ok" it's really not. That's defintely affecting his performance. A mechanic told me once that any 1/2" ding in the pipe is equivalent to about a 1/2hp loss in power.

Oh wait. Before you go buying a new pipe you should try filling that one with water and freezing it. It might pull some of those dents out (you may have to do it a couple of times). I've never done it but search the forums, I think there are quite a few threads that mention it.