Sign in to follow this  

2007 Kx 250f

alot of stuff was changed..nothnig to major..but its been refined basically..im trading in my 06 for it..i cant wait..its gonna be sick! :thumbsup:

DAMN str8 im gettin another kawi lol john you going am as soon as next season starts? or you doing few nov races first?? i heard the 07 rmzs were gonna be niice but prolly has defaults im sellin my kawi for a 07 kx250f too

This bike is for my son. He races, so this is what he wants to upgrade to. Currently he is riding a KX 100 in the super mini class, but he is rapidly out growing that bike. Please, anyone else who wants to chime in please do, and let me know the pro's and con's of this bike.

my dealer doesnt have any 07's yet...they still have 06's for $5999 OTD, they have the price tag say msrp is like $7669 and are acting like its a sale at 6000k otd...freaking GAYYYYYY, i wanted buy a 06' left over sometime this week but there a rip off and wont work with the price

my dealer doesnt have any 07's yet...they still have 06's for $5999 OTD, they have the proice tag say mspr is like $7900 and are acting like its a sale at 6000k otd...freaking GAYYYYYY, cuz i wanted buy an 06' left over sometime this week but there a rip off and wont work with the price

lol dealers are crazy u should say somthing and start yelling :thumbsup:

i know i can;t decide between saving my bike,buy a 07kx, or buying a rmz250(cheapest)or but a sxf250<<--- if i could choose i would pick that 1 in a second but there sooooooooooo expensive here

probally get the kx, or keep mine, or see how the new rmz is

i can't decide :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::thumbsup::ride::applause:

i really want the sxf but i make 8.5 and hour LOL

i'm sure it wouls be fine i just don;t know about how the motor would work,it didn;t get alot of things that the kawi did ex hi comp piston

i dunno i might just keep my 06 cause it rocks

i know i can;t decide between saving my bike,buy a 07kx, or buying a rmz250(cheapest)or but a sxf250<<--- if i could choose i would pick that 1 in a second but there sooooooooooo expensive here

probally get the kx, or keep mine, or see how the new rmz is

i can't decide :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::thumbsup::ride::applause:

i really want the sxf but i make 8.5 and hour LOL

hahaa i know what you mean man.. i make $12hr NZ :applause:

My dealer in Phoenix said today that 07's had not even shipped yet and would start showing up late this month early october. So within a month supposedly. Selling 06 if anyone interested.