which has the best contingency

for amatuer motocross?

1.kawasaki

2.honda

3.yamaha

4.suzuki

5.ktm

thank you

It really depends on where you race and what classes. I've looked at Honda and Suzuki mostly and I can tell you for example, that Suzuki pays more but they also have more restrictions, like requiring a higher number of riders in the class. Do a little Googling, you should be able to find specifics for the contigency programs from each company, then see which would pay the best for the tracks and classes you race most.

I've always been told Kawasaki does, bu I think Suzuki has stepped up some in the last couple of years. I don't think that Honda and Yamaha have nearly the same support. That's why you see a LOT of kids on 125s and 250Fs riding green.

how do you get contigency ive never met anyone who had it to ask? does anyone know?

Contingency money is paid out through the factory. You have to have proof that you are riding the proper bike (usually two years old or newer) and then send in proof of your results a contingency-approved track (usually bigger tracks/races). Then the company pays out the $ on a sliding scale based on your class, # of entries and your finishing position. Kawasaki was putting the $ into a debit account that you had a card for. You could use it anywehere for anything. At one time, Suzuki was putting the $ on a card that could only be used to buy parts and such at a Suzuki dealer. That single reason is why a LOT of local guys started riding green. Contingency $ is a lot more useful if you can use it for gas to get to the track, and Gatorade, and whatever. Suzuki may've changed their approach, tho.