Sign in to follow this  

2007 KTM 2 stroke 125/250 MX'ers video!

MAN.. i love those bikes.. i cant wait till the 144 comes out.. ill be getting one FOR SURE!!

those bikes look awesome especially that 250 looks really promising I just may end up getting one

I didn't see it mentioned but the new frame allows for more of the gas to be carried lower almost under the seat so not only is the bike lighter, but hte CG is much lower too.

The 250SX might be the first bike that people actually try to add weight too. :thumbsup:

Cant wait to own a new 250sx. Only problem is, I will cry every time I scratch it, LOL. Its such a sweet looking bike. I really feel that companies like KTM and GasGas try to build bikes that are a step up in quality. Comparing a Jap bike to a KTM is kinda like comparing a Corvette to a Ferrari, even though they may put down similar lap times, its the Farrari that doesnt cheap out on anything.

I didn't see it mentioned but the new frame allows for more of the gas to be carried lower almost under the seat so not only is the bike lighter, but hte CG is much lower too.

The 250SX might be the first bike that people actually try to add weight too. :thumbsup:

Other than body protection & handguards, why would anyone want to add weight? I'd like it as light as possible.

those bad boys sound soo nice

im not a huge fan of the rear fender and number plate though

i liked the looks on the computer

but when i saw them in real life i changed my mind

I have the 07 250SX and so far it's a great bike.I love the power and the stock jets are on the money,no adjustments needed. The rear suspension is the best I've had on a KTM.Over all it's better than the the 05 300 I had with a 1000 dollar suspesion job on it.The front is a little stiff in the choppy stuff but feels pretty good on landings even if you come up a little short.The steering is excellant and the bike does feel really light compared to my 04 KX250 or my dear departed 05 300EXC.I too am still not crazy about the new rear plastic but the test bikes in the video have the number plate backrounds on them.I think that makes them look much better than stock.I don't think I will be able to get any 07 graphics anytime soon unless I try to make my own.