Sign in to follow this  

Well, youve really gone and done it now...

You guys basically elected me moderator...along with a nod from Pa Kevin...

So there's a new Sheriff in town... :ride:

I'll do my best to aggravate everyone equally.

Thanks for the votes of confidence too :thumbsup:

Let me be the 1st to say F%$! OFF! :applause:

theDogger

Dang he got to the point fast. :ride:

Congrats on your new job. :thumbsup:

You goon...

Have you actually ridden your bike yet since you did the suspension?

See the power has already gone to his head...He is editing my threads!!!!!!:thumbsup:

I am riding it for the 1st time this Sat. I really did more than the suspension.....so it took a little longer. You can check my garage.....It lists everything that I did...I get my last shipments from MotoSport today and tomorrow. Then all will be complete....but I am looking forward to hammering the suspension and see how it rides.

I am guessing I might be making some changes but it a piece of cake...

but anyway have some fun with it.....

theDogger

Hey screw you buddy!!! :applause:

I'll be watching you and baronvon-stink beard with both eyes... you couple thread high jacking kooks :applause:

congrats guys ----i hope you have a good time with it ----i know it will have its moments,

and since you guys are here -------remember yesterday when we were talking about Japanese models and the different cultures

i think it was titled "Japanese spec" ----maybe--- did that get moved somewhere that i just can find ?

Well, MaCDaddy...

Even though I'm one of the newer kids on this cell block, congrats on your election to the figurehead thing...or whatever you said your title was...

Does this mean that you will now be resigning from your job so you can spend endless hours on here trying to keep this detention hall in line and orderly???

Ya, that Japanese thread was getting unruly and it was way off topic, I thought it best that it evaporate. There was no real useable or relavant info in it anyway.

:thumbsup: agreed :ride:

Very good...I hope you enjoy yourself.

Hey screw you buddy!!! :thumbsup:

I'll be watching you and baronvon-stink beard with both eyes... you couple thread high jacking kooks :ride:

You post editing nazi!!! :applause:

I like your style. :applause:

Ya, that Japanese thread was getting unruly and it was way off topic, I thought it best that it evaporate. There was no real useable or relavant info in it anyway.

Uh oh, he's flexing his muscle already. . . :thumbsup:

congradulations does this mean i can say anything i want and what kind of beer do you like

Well, if usable is defined as relevant to the subject of the forum, CRF450's, then there were some shreds in there.

Honda makes 3 different exhaust systems for the CRF450 (and 250). There's the 98db version on US models, the 96db version that comes standard on all others (JDM, Aus, EU), and the optional 94db version that is included with the JDM bikes for amateur racing in Japan.

By the way, I have a 94db kit for the 04-05 CRF250 an also a 94db kit for the 06-07 CRF250, if anyone is interested.