Sign in to follow this  

Check out my YZ ready for this weekend

Here is a pic of my bike I figured people might like to check out my pretty heavily modded yz250. It has motor work, flywheel weight, ti-nitrite coated fork tubes and shock, works preload bearing, hinson basket and inner hub, gtyr pressure plate?, as well as everything seen. Not in the picture that I am putting on today is a e-lin pipe guard and a vortex ignition. Can you say a woods riders dream. I am very proud of this build for the woods and started off with an excellent base for the bike. Now all I need to do is get an oversized tank so that I don't need to pit during harescrambles, ohh yeah and stay on the seat. http://i8.tinypic.com/25hoozs.jpg

Nice bike

At least he doesn't have to worry about anyone els having his number.

Yup one of a kind number. For those that don't know I am a netra racer and race harescrambles. Most all the riders have four digit numbers with the exception of the AA riders, and I believe someof the A classes. My motocross number is 106 but I think Im going to stick with the woods this season and pick up a thumper for the track. I will have to post an after picture showing all of my goodies smashed from the race, hopefully there will be a trophy on top!

the weight slows down the revvs and makes it be able to lug better

gives it better traction because it doesnt want to spin as much

siick bike man.. and good numba to chose raley ever see that haha :thumbsup:

Very nice!

I've got an 06 for my woods weapon also. Its slowly getting the treatment, but I cant decide between the 9 or 11oz FWW. What weight did you end up with?