Taylor Park this weekend.

Late heads up for anyone who is interested...

Myself and a small group of riding buddies will be up at Taylor Park this weekend. This will be my first time out there. But two of the other guys have been there a few times. I will be on an 06 Yammie 250 smoker. No numbers yet, so just the white plastic plates. I will be staying in the RV park if anyone wants to meet up.

On a second note, I was looking for a few suggestions on which trails I should check out. I wont be meeting up with the rest of the group until Saturday, so I have all of Friday to do ride where ever I want. What trail names and or numbers do fellow TTers suggest?

I'll be up there this weekend too with a few other riders, we are camping at dinner station cg. We've got three blue bikes WR/YZs and a single orange bike. I like riding the star trail, grassy trail/farris creek, lilly pond and the gunnison spur trail, we might do timberline is the weather looks ok. We are riding Sat/Sun, not sure what trails on what days though.

If you ride over italian creek/reno divide you drop into cement creek road and there are some good trails over on that side too, take a map.