Sign in to follow this  

07 rmz first impression

If that is the video of RC tooling around on the new RMZ250 at LL's did anyone notice how uncomfortable he looked on it?

ya I did, he couildn't do the doubles, and was squirly down the landings. Not a good way to advertise the rmz 250

ya I did, he couildn't do the doubles, and was squirly down the landings. Not a good way to advertise the rmz 250

susp looked horrible, bottomed on everything...looked way uncomfortable and came up short on everything

yeah that didnt look to good- but consider he hopped on a bike he's never ridden, and a size he's never been on (250F), on a track he probably never rode on before hand, on a stock bike after riding a $100,000+ RMZ 450 I could see him being a little uncomfortable.

haha did u see him go through the woops. bottoming out.. i am willing to bet money that he did not enjoy that ride

bad marketing!.If I was suzuki i wouldn't have let be the publics first imp........to have the best rider in the world struggle around an average track is not good.let em do a few laps or adjust his susp or wait......no rider imp to boot

Dont know if I would base a bunch on that, like Trick188 says, when you ride $100,000 + bikes and you jump on a bone stock bike you comfort zone will definitely be compromised.

oh my god, what was suzuki thinking realasing that video they need to edit out the whoop section and the slow motion section where RC bottoms out the thing off the small jumps..

not a good promo video

did you notice his corner speed was still blazing fast :thumbsup:

Anyone else see the back fender bend so much I thought it was gonna fall off. Very very bad video, but im keeping my opinion open till I ride one

there is no way the best rider in the world couldnt ride a stock bike to its full potential. He was barely jumping. There is no way that RC should have that much trouble on a stocker. Throw him on a kawa or honda and he would be rippin. I hate to say it (because I have always ridden suzuki) but it looks like it sucks. I finally got tired of disadvantaged bikes and switched to honda. Best thing ever

there is no way the best rider in the world couldnt ride a stock bike to its full potential. He was barely jumping. There is no way that RC should have that much trouble on a stocker. Throw him on a kawa or honda and he would be rippin. I hate to say it (because I have always ridden suzuki) but it looks like it sucks. I finally got tired of disadvantaged bikes and switched to honda. Best thing ever

:thumbsup: Go away, Red sucks and so do you!

Good point. Also I think that it will have alot of problems, especially since thats Suzukis first ever 250F (technically). I had an 06 RMZ, what a BAD bike, especially compared to the YZ250F. I used to be a Yamaha hater, but I've ridden on every bike and YZ250F is the best.

There is absolutely no possible reason for RC to have that much trouble on a stocker. If the bike is SO good from that sponsored riders aspect, then RC's should have been blowing everything in sight. Yeah, RC is used to 100,000 dollar equipment, but hes RC, the fastest gah damn MX racer in the world. he shouldn't be bottoming out in the whoops when hardly going, he should be ripping, even on a stocker!!