Sign in to follow this  

ahhhh, a nice clean bike

I didnt see a procircuit pipe on their???

yea I took it off cause i need to jet it for the pipe.(got not money :thumbsup: ) plus it seemed to have more top end and I have a track in my woods so I don't need that top end.

On that 3rd pic is the gas tank graphic kinda yellowish or is it just glare :ride:

Anyways nice clean looking bike, good to know that people take care of their stuff :thumbsup:

BTW that lever looks a lil bent to me! If ya can buy ASV!!

hey i will be at walden on my yz250f this saturday also. im going to be rocking all black shift gear with red gloves and red goggles. maybe ill see ya there!

hey i will be at walden on my yz250f this saturday also. im going to be rocking all black shift gear with red gloves and red goggles. maybe ill see ya there!

What are you going to be rocking on?

What is rocking anyways? :thumbsup:

On that 3rd pic is the gas tank graphic kinda yellowish or is it just glare :ride:

Anyways nice clean looking bike, good to know that people take care of their stuff :thumbsup:

yeah it is yellow, my 03 yz250f did that too...somehow the fuel discolors it.

they were yellowish when i got it. i guess it is from gas getting on it.

the local paper is saying rain for tomorrow and its raining now. :thumbsup: i hope it doesn't get canceled :ride:

:applause:

the local paper is saying rain for tomorrow and its raining now. :applause: i hope it doesn't get canceled :applause:

dude it better not get cancled, this is SO not my week, i just got a completly new engine, cylinder and everything ported and polished, adn just re did my suspention, i was praying for good weather :thumbsup::ride::applause::applause: