Sign in to follow this  

will AMA let me??????

just to clear the question as to why, i put a monster hole in my crankcase cover on my crf450 and when switching it out, i broke a clip :thumbsup: . the clip wont get here till tuesday and my race is this sunday :ride: .

my question, i have a yz125 sitting in the garage collecting dust. will ama let me take my 125 out and race it in the 250 class?????? i don't see why not, its underpowered by alot compared to 450's. so, will they let me?????

Not legal in the 250 class.

Engine must be 150-250cc's for a two-stroke.

251-450 cc's for a thumper.

You could tell them it is bored out to over 144.

your on to somthing. also, if i tell them i put a stroker kit in it, wont that also automatically bump me up to the 250 class

Not legal in the 250 class.

Engine must be 150-250cc's for a two-stroke.

251-450 cc's for a thumper.

what if i tell them i bored and stroked it up to somthing in that range. its not like their going to open it up to make sure...

what if i tell them i bored and stroked it up to somthing in that range. its not like their going to open it up to make sure...

They can, but you can risk it.

Yeah, I'm sure they've got bigger fish to fry. LOL

They can, but you can risk it.

you really think that they would open up a C racers 125 just to make sure that it is a 125????

The way I always understood it, you can race it in the 250 class but you can't race it in the 125 class that same day.

just lie if you have to. They could care less. I don't have an issue lying in this situation because your obvoiusly at a disadvantage and just want to race. Lying to race a bigger bike in a smaller class is a no no.