Sign in to follow this  

Pics from the track the other weekend

Here are a few pictures from a practice day at the track. Just messing around mostly. Kinda had problems trying to stay steady on the gas off the face of jumps instead of blipping it. I learned by the end of the day so I got the 4-stroke jumping thing down now, kinda.

My brother and I

100_0585.jpg

My bro 00 cr250

100_0600.jpg

Bro again

100_0606.jpg

Bro again same jump overcleared landed by the haybail.

100_0607.jpg

Me

100_0608.jpg

100_0609.jpg

100_0610.jpg

100_0611.jpg

100_0612.jpg

Lots of pics hope you enjoy. I wish this forum would display pics in the threads.

Looks exactly like our table, but just a few feet shorter. Looks fun man.

Why are you humping the bars in the pics get the bike more level. lol total goon jk

sweet pics!

but u should keep the bike more leveled in the air by using rear brake :thumbsup:

Anyways sweet pics and kee em coming!!!

Track is in Spokane, WA and I already explained about my front wheel being up so high. If you guys bothered to read. Anyways its my second time on the track with my 450 and I'm used to 2stroke 125s where I always blipped the throttle at the face of the jump. But by the end of the day I figuired it out, but the camera man left long before that. Wish I got pics of the rest of the track its got a pretty big step up step down kinda jump I was clearing. thanks guys

You might need to adjust you're suspension if the bike always does that in the air.

Even with blipping the throttle the bike shouldn't be boner airing like that. LOL. Instead of humping your bars and staying like that. Try getting your head over the bars to where you can blip it back down. If that doesn't work, start thinking suspension.

Ya airway heights. Guys I got it figuired out on the jumping its just that was earlier in the day and I got it figuired out later. Was my first time at that track but I still had fun. I was leaning too far back at the take off, so I adjusted a little further forward and it leveled everything out. thanks

Why are you humping the bars in the pics get the bike more level. lol total goon jk

Nahhh, man.. Thats new freestyle.. It's called "orgasm air"...