Sign in to follow this  

black rims excel vs pro-wheel

I've had NO problems with Pro-Wheel. Excel has just been around longer thats why everybody loves them.
pro-wheel upgraded their wheels have had them for 6 mo. and no probs..dont think it really matters what ever you get a better deal on

Pro wheel,they are cheaper and look just as good.IF you want something really trick send your stock wheels and hubs to tcrracing and let them anodize your rims and put a polish on your hubs.I'm sending my wheels and hubs in soon as i get my new bike.

Pro wheel,they are cheaper and look just as good.IF you want something really trick send your stock wheels and hubs to tcrracing and let them anodize your rims and put a polish on your hubs.I'm sending my wheels and hubs in soon as i get my new bike.
Who is tcrracing? Do they have a website, what do they charge for all this?

Do you think they do it for free?? C'mon! :thumbsup:
What????????????? How do you read "What do they charge" and come up with an idiotic quesion like, do you think they do it for free? How do you get FREE from how much do they charge? Learn some respect or take a reading comprehension course. I want to know what they charge and compare it to the cost of quality wheels and hubs to see if it's worth it or not.

Take your dumbass responses somewhere else if you can't help.