Sign in to follow this  

From Blue to Yellow w/GUTS seatcover

I just put on my Guts cover,like mentioned in my other post, the blue was just not cutting it on the 06. Maybe I am just hooked on yellow from My RMZ,whatever the case I favor yellow .

YZ1.JPG

YZRM1.JPG

YZRM2.JPG

Looks fly!!! I wanted to do that to my '06 WR, but it wouldn't look to good, or it would look like a Husquavarna(spelling???) because of the blue frame and blue tank. Or would it???

Looks fly!!! I wanted to do that to my '06 WR, but it wouldn't look to good, or it would look like a Husquavarna(spelling???) because of the blue frame and blue tank. Or would it???

I was going to go with blue and yellow graphics with yellow plastic like my RMZ. Have guts color me a blue and yellow seat. You have a blue tank so maybe you want to try that theme. I saw a yz with a blue tank,that had the yellow and black set hurricane kit ,let me see if I can find it.Then again you have the blue frame to contend with. :thumbsup:

keith,

what graphics kit was used on the shrouds?

Steve,I used a great company out of NC.They already had the design made up for the YZ,but I had them take the white OUT AT THE BOTTOM.Then I had them add more yellow, the YAMAHA, and the FOX emblem. I had one more logo to add,but this was enough to keep it simple and make me feel 14 again and nostalgic:smirk:. Company is great to deal with,and when I say they are quick ,that is a understatement. :thumbsup:http://www.powersportgrafx.com/index.html

Looks good Keith :thumbsup: Almost as good as my LE... :ride:

Looks good Keith :thumbsup: Almost as good as my LE... :applause:

At least I had a hand in designing mine.:applause: I have the one and only KE model. LE model,fancy boy :ride: