Sign in to follow this  

Need a riding buddy

Hey, I just moved to Utah and need a riding buddy. Unfortunately I am a beginner, but want to get better. Also if anyone knows of some great places to ride here I would love to hear about them.

damb if i was single i would be going crazy right now!!!!! I'm sure you won't have trouble finding riding buddies here. motoutah/ YZguy and myself are having a pee wee ride on Sept 16th you should be able to keep up with those riders LOL all is welcome.... Its at Delle 8:00 at the bus

Lets start with a big Welcome to Utah, I moved here 3 years ago and love it :applause: lots of great riding :thumbsup: we need some more info before we can help.

What area do you live in

What kind of bike

What kind of riding do you want, MX, 2 Track Trails, Desert, Single Track Trails(the best) :ride:

if you live around SLC, we have a ride Sat from Springville, 70 miles of single track. see Hobble Creek thread.

again, welcome to Utah and good luck :applause::applause:

Welcome to the GREAT STATE of Utah! My wife and I love to ride, many of our riding friends we've met on this website. We are always looking for more 'peeps' to ride with, especailly her, she tends to think that there just aren't that many female riders around. I've tried to prove her wrong but we seem to have a hard time finding more girls out there for her to ride with. She has been riding for about 1.5 years now, she rides a CR 80' and is constantly learning and progressing, I would consider her an intermediate rider. Let us know if you'd like to get out and :thumbsup: !