Sign in to follow this  

Starting to Race.

Hey guys, I am Probably for sure gonna race soon.

I need some Advice, and What you guys think I should do...

First off. I have been to the track I want to Race at 7 Times.

Do you Think I should start to Race after a Few more times ?

I will be 125c class. Which is packed here. and Chuck norris is afraid to run :ride: .

Also, My parents said, I can work to help support financially If I want to, And I want to, So I dont have to ask/wait for parts.

I am 14, The only place I could work is Fast-Food.

Should I do it ?

Do you guys know anywhere that hires 14 year olds ?

Finally, I also do wrestling....I am a state and regional Placer...

I have the option to Wrestle or not...So...Should I not Wrestle and Do mx instead ? :thumbsup:

Or hold off until wrestling is done. :applause:

Thanks in Advance :applause:

If you love to wrestle, I say stick with it. Who knows, when you're out of school later in life, you might be thinking "man..I wish I never quit wrestling."

If you are that good in wrestling and love it, why quit? Wrestling will open doors that mx never will. You have the opportunity for scholarships for college and a sport that requires a healthy lifestyle.

Do what makes you happy, and remember only a select few end up riding in the xgames and super cross.

First off, you really arent supposed to be able to get a regular job that pays when your 14. In most states its illegal. Your best bet to get a good job is to ask some of your friends dads or your dads friends if they have anything available.

I would recommend that you not quit wrestling. Why? Because when you are wrestling you have to stay in good shape and that will make riding fast so much easier. Are you clearing all the jumps at this particular track? Most of the time the C class is clearing everything so if you arent clearing everything that can make things a lot scarier for you.

I also would vote for staying in wrestling. You only have 4 years of your life when you can wrestle, unless you go to college, but you have the rest of your life and all summer to race mx. I also wrestle and play football in the fall and winter and race in the summer. Well this year mx overlapped football a bit and now i'm out for 6 weeks due to a dislocated shoulder and pinched nerve. I always said that if you truely love something you will never even think of quiting it. just a thought, erick

dont quit wrestling. good luck finding a job because it is illegal for a 14 year-old to work legitimately. find some kind of under-the-table job. if u look, u will find something. that will be good for u becuase u can save almost everything u make because u dont have any real expenses yet. i would have a lot saved up but just supporting my truck sucks a ton of money out of my pocket.