Sign in to follow this  

TWMX's First Impression: '07 250SX-F

dude the guy in the video says its 8lbs lighter this year...is that true????!!!!! i did not know that!

dude the guy in the video says its 8lbs lighter this year...is that true????!!!!! i did not know that!

if it's really lighter, it must be made of air. my 2004 250sx is amazingly light. especially compared to my pig-like obese 4-stroke (the lightest e-start 4-stroke on the market). i need a new bike.

still complained of headshake a bit though!

Wow...way to report the "whole story" there dude (sarcasm) - do you work for Fox News? :thumbsup:

Why not tell the rest of it, you know, where they made a small adjustment and it was fine.

OMG my pipe glows red! I dont know what oil to use! What is the best pipe to buy?

Dude you should try WD40 in the Gallon jug. Or any good brand of Dark Beer instead of oil......in no time at all I promise your pipe will quit that nasty glowing. PVC is probably the best pipe, especially after the oil has stopped the glowing problem.

yea the guy in the video is not lieing

i no him personally

he is a pro

and he is an editior for the magazine

so yea he knows his stuff

yea the guy in the video is not lieing

i no him personally

he is a pro

and he is an editior for the magazine

so yea he knows his stuff

Nobody said he was lieing. He's just confused on the bikes weight. It's not his fault, he just got some bad info is all. :thumbsup: