Sign in to follow this  

nephew

very short video to test out photobucket. Can you load more pictures at one time with the pro version?

Nephew is 6 and friend is 9100_3079.jpg?action=view&current=100_3081.flv

Hmm I see a picture but not a video. IDK with pro but you just select "submit multiple images" and click how ever many you will need.

let me know now, am i doing something wrong for videos?

This is why I did the short one

nice vid realy short thoe next time take longer vids

it was just a test, thanks. kinda taking it easy, his chest protector is on the way.

what about now? All I see are the links to the pic and video?

okay this is what im seeing when I look at your post. the pics are small for some reason but at the bottom left their is a little ''x'' where im asuming your link is to your video. It could just be me.

untitled-2.jpg

asdf.jpg

okay this is what im seeing when I look at your post. the pics are small for some reason but at the bottom left their is a little ''x'' where im asuming your link is to your video. It could just be me.

untitled-2.jpg

asdf.jpg

thats what im seeing also..

this is weird, if I'm not logged in I see the same as you guys. If I'm logged in all I see are the links to the pic and video. What am I doing wrong? I go to post and then I hit insert image, put the http// in there and that's it. I copy and paste it, so i know it is right

Little bud on Kx and is 9, he has been this bike for 6 months. Before that a KTM for 5 yrs, I started riding with him when he was 4. Now he out rides me after a 4 year lay off.

the 6 yr old has been riding two weeks, he picks up things fast. We going to do some more video tonight

yea that is next to the 9 yr old house. I'll have to post pics from my neighbors house. The house is on 5 acres and I'll bet 3 of it is a track for the kids. Was there tonight but forgot the camera, little tight for the 250