Disc protection

Well also consider that you spend $40 in gas getting somewhere, $20 in food, three other people are with you and you hit a rock a half mile from your truck and your day is over because your disk is L shaped. Or, worse yet you are into the day $100 for racing and your running a great race all is going good, your going to place well and your day ends early because your front rotor is so bent so bad the front wheel no longer rotates. I buy protection because i ride long off road rides / races and I do not like failure to end my day / weekend.

So true Ride. But until someone comes up with a nicer looking disc guard then roosters design.....I am gonna pass and risk it. I mean look at that "blingy" thang! Who's the pimp daddy that designed that item! Now if I wanted to wear it on a gold chain at the year end awards banquet...hey that's an idea.....

Joe

I did.

What size chain would you like? Gold or silver?

K

YO BOOOOOY! I want a sick Gumby gold link 520 with fresh purple side plates with about 70 links. BAAAMMM! Know what I'm saying. Fresh...like a new air filter..straight outta da box! Hang Dat guard and be stylin as I pick up my goodies at the banquet. BAAAMM!

Joe

So true Ride. But until someone comes up with a nicer looking disc guard then roosters design.....I am gonna pass and risk it.

Joe

I was at Uptite in early July. I stopped by several Husky dealers while I was out there, but I'm pretty sure it was George's shop where I was told he is working on a disc guard that provides more protection than what is out there. Maybe it's ready now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, where do you guys ride ion Maryland? I'm out here on the Eastern shore near OC, But willing to travel to ride good trails. I have family all over Md and I'm from the DC area, anyhow.

Thanx, BTW those Disc guards look cool, I need some before I hit the trails away from the shore here, It's all sand out here no "real" dirt! LOL