Sign in to follow this  

Roketa Pit Bike Engine Types

I just purchased a Roketa pit bike and now i need to know what type of engine it has in it. Does anyone know what type of engine is in a RDS-125X? I think that it is this type...however i am not sure...it is a little bit different then they show on their picture. One difference that i noticed from the website is the gear pattern on my bike is all down. They say on the site that the model i listed above is one down the rest up. PLEASE let me know if any of you have any information or know of anyone to talk to that does have any!

Also, does anyone know how many mm the axels are?

I saw a nother bike that looked similiar and they listed it having a Regal engine has anyone heard of it? Is that the same as a loncin?

Thanks

I just purchased a Roketa pit bike and now i need to know what type of engine it has in it. Does anyone know what type of engine is in a RDS-125X? I think that it is this type...however i am not sure...it is a little bit different then they show on their picture. One difference that i noticed from the website is the gear pattern on my bike is all down. They say on the site that the model i listed above is one down the rest up. PLEASE let me know if any of you have any information or know of anyone to talk to that does have any!

QUOTE]

I have an RDS-125X.It is bigger, like a CRF-70 Knock-off pitbike.

It has a cheap ,light duty, low HP Loncin/Lifan 124cc engine on it. :applause:

It has a 1 down 3 up shift pattern.

The engine on mine is destined for a CT-70 mini-trail installation, which is what it is best suited for, and a Zongshen 125 or GPX motor is going in its place. :thumbsup:

Before you ride you better check, remove, replace the cheap A$$ phillips screw :applause: holding the chain tensioner on with a long Bolt and washer or you will be sorry :ride: