Sign in to follow this  

Carnagie 8\26

Me and a couple friends were going out in the morning to play around we have a new rider with us On a TTR 125 and a guy on a 1980's IT 465 I think but we will be there.We will be in a little red toyota truck & a big four wheel drive ford stop by and say hi if anybody comes out that way.My WR has # 760G on it. :thumbsup::ride:

It was kinda hot late afternoon. Did about 30 miles and I was done. My digital speedo broke at 50 mph and then it fell off the mounting bracket on the MX track :thumbsup:

What time were you ther I road the MX track for about an hour or so I thought maybe I saw you I had 760G on my bike.Until they said I was too loud to ride that was about 12:00-12:30.There was nobody around at 8:00 am when we got there it was great.

What time were you ther I road the MX track for about an hour or so I thought maybe I saw you I had 760G on my bike.Until they said I was too loud to ride that was about 12:00-12:30.There was nobody around at 8:00 am when we got there it was great.

I was there from about 9:30am-1:30pm. I rode the MX track around 10 am and then again around noon so it might have been me. I remember seeing a lifted ford and a Toyota Taco parked by the main road, but I don't recall seeing your bike.

Just out of curiosity, did you get a ticket or did you get kicked out of the park outright?

No they were pretty cool about it they said I could sound test it right there or just park it so I decided to park it till I could repack my pipe.I had already road for a couple hours so it was not to bad.The worse part was one of my friends crashed pretty hard so I had to ride up and get the ranger thats when they told me it was too loud.

Sucks about your buddy, hope they feel better. The ticket is a pain, my buddy got one at hollister and it was either put the stock pipe on there, get it re-tested and pay $10 for a fix-it ticket or huge fine. Just recently I got my loud pipe legal (barely) and its nice not having to worry about rangers pulling ya over for testing.

Ya I am just going to repack it.It should be fine after that its a White Bros E-2 so it supposed to be at 96 dbs.But at least if I repack it they won't hassle me either.