clean

ohhhh , that is a beer can collection.

It is a 250F , it as a pro circuit motor mods in it, pro circuit covers and all the rest is stock.

Yea I rode it, well just around the yard with my nephew before cleaning it and the picture. But I did ride Hardrock this weekend and it is now just as clean. I have to keep my bikes clean all the time, it is an addiction. So now it just got done raining, time to get dirty

What are the motor mods? Stickers on the side?

Yea just stickers on the motor from pro circuit, wanted some bling for my motor.

Actually it is one of Donney Mcgourty's bikes that he gets from team kawa. This one is brand new and was sent to pro circuit and had the engine mods done. stuff like valves and etc done, not his race bike but a more durable pro circuit upgrade. I'll get a complete list. Besides all the pro circuit covers. I can't complain , it is a 2006 with 15 minutes on it at pro circuit, that's all. No ride time on it at all, and I picked it up for $4600

Hey mook. Some of us are heading to pax on sunday if you want to join up with us. BTW nice bike.

are you heading anywhere this sunday? labor day weekend? Keep me in mind for the future too. Kinda weird schedule at the FD, but I'm off alot and need lots of practice and some good pointers. I'm always up to ride with people better then me

are you heading anywhere this sunday? labor day weekend? Keep me in mind for the future too. Kinda weird schedule at the FD, but I'm off alot and need lots of practice and some good pointers. I'm always up to ride with people better then me

Most definitly man ? . I am not 100 % on where but Ill be somewhere on sunday it might end up being bithlo. I know thats along haul for you. but ill keep you updated if anything changes. If we do endup riding bithlo there will be a few other riders from here as well. Bithlo is like our common place for riding travel wise for the guys in the southeast section that I hang with regularly.