Sign in to follow this  

Anyone getting this game...

DAMN SKIPPY I'm getting that game!! There's always one game that is the reason to buy a new system. That, Gran Tourismo and MGSwhatever is the reason I'll plunk down a fresh K for the PS3, games and controllers. And you better believe I'm gonna crank Metallica on the surround sound when I get it.

ive seen alott of wicked commercials like that and i think the game will be bomb....but ive never played one mx game thats beter then this one...http://mxvsatv.com/....u can do anything in this game....fmx, sx, mx, hillclimbs, u can drive any single off road vehicle u can think, its ALL here....lol this game is so rad

MotoStorm look like the shiz nit of all games... I have 2 consoles pre ordered since about 2 months back!! 1 for me and one for EBay so someone else can pay for mine too!!!

were those "in game" graphics or just a promo clip?

If the actual game play looks like that, I think I just might have to get a ps3.

were those "in game" graphics or just a promo clip?

If the actual game play looks like that, I think I just might have to get a ps3.

Thats a pre-rendered clip, prob the intro to the game. The actual game wont look that good but I would imagine it will still look awesome. :thumbsup: