Sign in to follow this  

the better knee brace

whats the better knee brace for the price....evs...asterisk???please help

In the new dirt rider they have a test. I remember them saying the best overal were the evs cf unit, the asterisk one, and I don't remember the last one.

I tried the asterisk and they didn't really fit my leg well, plus they tended to twist in the boot a little. I tried the EVS and liked it a lot better, fit well and comfortable with good padding. So I went with the EVS and after a year I'm still very satisfied. My bro tried mine and bought a set too...

if u want the true best CTi. They are made for each person not mass produced. they also provide much better support.

But they are more expensive.

Mine where $1500 per knee.

but most Doctors will write it off on insurance if u have a good plan.

I have asterisk's and I love them. :thumbsup: They fit perfectly (once properly adjusted) and they don't twist on me. :ride: I have never tried EVS's but from my research you can't go wrong with either one. :applause:

I have asterisk's and I love them. :thumbsup: They fit perfectly (once properly adjusted) and they don't twist on me. :ride: I have never tried EVS's but from my research you can't go wrong with either one. :applause:

I agree,Asterisk, as well.

For the price compared to CTi.Not tried others.