Sign in to follow this  

2006 DRZ 125L Loaded Look

Check out my bike in my garage, it's got 1/2 hour on it, i've been trying to sell it. Bike is in south jersey, if you would like to make me a reasonable offer and not a rediculous offer please call me. mike 609 440-9794

it's a great bike, it's fast too. I have over 33oo bucks in to it and I can't get 1500.00 for it. Whats up? ebay is killing me, so is pep boys.

Mlatrella, maybe just not the season for it. I'll mention it to the 150cc Open Class guys at the next pit-bike race at eTown.

it's a great bike, it's fast too. I have over 33oo bucks in to it and I can't get 1500.00 for it. Whats up? ebay is killing me, so is pep boys.
Is $1500 all you want for it? PM me if so.

nevermind. Even at that screaming price, it wouldn't really be worth it by the time I got the bike :thumbsup: .

Mike,

Give me a few weeks to see what shakes out. My brother in law wants a DRZ125 like mine but wants something in a dirt setup not supermoto like mine is. I have a line on one locally but I'll give you a shout if it doesn't pan out. My buddy thinks he has it sold.