Sign in to follow this  

Steel City MX

does anyone kno if they will be going to see the MX nationals race at Steel City MX in delmont i was just wondering how many TT'ers would b there ill b there with my dad even tho i found out today that i hav Mono it sucks! :thumbsup: if im allowed im gonna try to sell my Dr-z125L there!

If what I heard is true, this might be one of the last nationals they are having there.

Where did you hear that at? I will be there though, I can't wait!

Where did you hear that at? I will be there though, I can't wait!

On another forum. Southwick, Steel City, and Broome-Tioga are *supposedly* on the axe list as far as pro nationals go, but it *is* only a rumor.

i heard it was only Broom getting dumped. I dont think they will ever get rid of southwick or steel city. Broom will probably get dumped because the owner Tom Hurd is selling both tracks and the AMA sees it as a good opertunity to move it to another part of the country.

It looks like the Broome round is moving to Texas. I have not heard anything on the others loosing their race.

i heard it was only Broom getting dumped. I dont think they will ever get rid of southwick or steel city. Broom will probably get dumped because the owner Tom Hurd is selling both tracks and the AMA sees it as a good opertunity to move it to another part of the country.

Like I said, it's only hearsay. This is the quote I got the information from:

"currently there are 6 nationals in the Northeast, but over the next couple of years Southwick, Broome and Mt. Morris will be allowing there contract to expire, or be sold to other track. Leaving us with dilla, steel city, and budds.

Infact there will only be 4 track west of the mississippi.

WHATS UP WITH THAT.

new tracks in colorado and texas.

West coast???????

hope not."

edit: It's High Point that is *supposedly getting the axe not Steel City. Sorry, my bad.