Sign in to follow this  

Knee Pads? 07 FOX Raptors?

What knee pads do you all wear and recommend? I didnt think I needed them till my first actually ride in Wayne National Forest South of Jackson OH. I layed the bike down only 1 time! But landed my knee on a rock. Gonna get some in a couple weekes or Soon as I can. WHat ya'll recommend?

Ive been looking for a good set of knee pads my self. I had one bad get off out in the desert, shredded my knee, about an hour later, i couldn't tell it was the same knee from before the crash

Thor Force. The 661 Ricochet looks good too.

i wouldnt go with fox. ive just never heard of there gear lasting that long. i have moose knee pads and there great. but i think im gettin rid of those as soon as i get money for braces. GOOD LUCK!! :thumbsup:

i wouldnt go with fox. ive just never heard of there gear lasting that long. i have moose knee pads and there great. but i think im gettin rid of those as soon as i get money for braces. GOOD LUCK!! :thumbsup:

I've been running Fox Raptors I think (the silver kind) and they have held up great for over 3 years. They were 80 or 90 bucks at Cycle Gear

I've had the Silver Fox Raptor knee guards for a few years and I think they suck. I wouldn't buy them again. The black snaps that hold the pads on break off. The edges of the straps dig in to the back of your legs. I had to cut up a few socks to put over the straps as protection.

I have the cheap EVS knee/shin pads from Dennis Kirk. They are great for the trail riding that I do. They stay put very well, and they are comfortable...not irritating.