Sign in to follow this  

fort sumner track?????

hey i just wanted to know if anybody has ever rode the ft sumner and if so how good it is and how can i get aholt of the owner so i can set up a ride and do they hold a series there?

Been a few years since we raced there- it is a entry level track nothing technical about it. I don't think they race at all there anymore but i could be wrong. They go under BTK motocross (Billy The Kid).

I have not herd of a race there in years. I really liked the track too. :thumbsup:

I don't think the track is even there any more. I talked to the owner a few years ago and he did not even ride a dirt bike. :thumbsup:

The track is still there and can be ridden, but no racing is happening right now. Albert Sena in Fort Sumner is the last known contact for the track.

I just rode there last week...no maintenance being done on the track. However, I did have fun especially with all the rain lately.

last i heard is that it was closed, i did a couple of the races there, its a very fun track, But kind of sandy in places and dusty, i Heard they sut it down and u wernt allowed to ride there but if the guy above me did then i guess u can, I heard u couldnt but that was like 3 months ago. So who knows.