Sign in to follow this  

Looking for this vid! help!

Hey boys first post.

i am looking for a vid that was posted here a while back, tried using the search button, looked up google video and all but no avail! im sure it had been reposted several times - that's how good it was.

it was an awesome enduro/trail vid with about 5 riders and the last guy had a helmet cam (which was the actual video).

they looked very professional and they were riding in what looked like the north of america in the woods. they also were riding on a really steep cliff at many times during the vid and were riding quite slow not to fall off on the left hand side of the steep cliff.. one of the best enduro vids i've seen here.

can any of you guys find it? it was a google video. thanks.

Was that supposed to be fun?! I think I would've slid off the side long ago! Looks like more work than it's worth, to me!

it doesnt really look like that much fun its just slow and hard going. i would fall and die, than probally get left there cause they couldnt get down to get me, so i dont like that trail.

That's most woods ridin, in the tight woods. Been to Australia with the Air Force, RAAF Darwin in 1997. Dry and hot but had some good fishin though caught an 80 cm Baramundi, I guess thats how you spell it. But lots of crocks, it was fun though, took us about 22 hours on a C-5 Galaxy to get there, that was not fun.