TheGreat Outdoors II

Can someone put the Great Outdoors I or II or III on a torrent

I have been wanting to get it just cant find it at a video rental.

I'm sure alot of us would download it

Thanks

Gene

? GO BUY IT!!!! ALL OF THEM YOU CHEAP MOTHER!!! :ride: yiu ever have Absinthe> hahah

? GO BUY IT!!!! ALL OF THEM YOU CHEAP MOTHER!!! :ride: yiu ever have Absinthe> hahah

I have the money! I just dont see spending $80-90 bucks on something I'm gunna watch maybe twice...............................

and calling me cheap?

You need to go sell all those junkers ya got and go buy one decent bike Mr Pro freestyler

I'm a business owner who doesnt like to throw his money away.

And I think you have been rolling around on the floor with one too many GUYS and calling it wrestling I think

No offence to Wrestlers intended just little thump guy here

Wow, ease up. I'm j/k. I work too and don't throw money away. Don't diss wrestlers just b/c you probably got your ass handed to you by one 1/2 your height. ?

I have the first 3 and they are really good. The bonus interviews are pretty cool if you are into that kind of stuff. BTW, they aren't $80-90. They are only $24.95. Try ebay as well. I have seen alot of MX DVD's on there lately.

Well lets see

24.95 x 3 plus shipping

is uuuhhhh

84.85 total

yup well I guess i was a little off

Hey, you don't have to be a prick about it. You only mentioned G.O.II in the title. That would be $24.95. I was just trying to give you some feedback and a little advice on where you could maybe pick them up a little cheaper. Don't worry, I won't respond to anymore of your threads.....

Mine is "Outdoors II Special addition" or something. I really didnt care for it. I loved the stonespraysandwich from Transworld, atleast the MX stuff, the fmx parts were ok but Im really not into that real big.

I have dial up at home, and I use the connection here at work m,ost of the time. Company computers and all so no torrent. I cant even d/l the torrents you all offer. RESTRICTED AREA!!!

Ill send you my OD II Spec ADD for $64.85, that will save you like 113 dollars!!

Hey, you don't have to be a prick about it. You only mentioned G.O.II in the title. That would be $24.95. I was just trying to give you some feedback and a little advice on where you could maybe pick them up a little cheaper. Don't worry, I won't respond to anymore of your threads.....

first off was not being a smart ass

You said shut up and go buy them cheap skate

All i was asking is if someone could make a torrent to download it......

If I saw one and it was good i would prob buy another

BUT you can do me a favor and not respond to my post if you dont have kind of and answer................

Hey Gene

I watched mine again (ODII Xtra) to see what it was I didnt like about it. It must have been a bad day or something the first time as the only gripe is that they used WAY to much slow motion and loud music. I dont mind the music, but I like to hear the bikes more than they allowed. It was made in 03 so there were still alot of 2 smokers in the mix.

Hey Gene

I watched mine again (ODII Xtra) to see what it was I didnt like about it. It must have been a bad day or something the first time as the only gripe is that they used WAY to much slow motion and loud music. I dont mind the music, but I like to hear the bikes more than they allowed. It was made in 03 so there were still alot of 2 smokers in the mix.

SO MAKE a torrent of it

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!