Sign in to follow this  

track tomarow

hey i just got an yz85 and iam going to the track tomarow. my ast bike was a tt-r125L. anything i should know? no this isnt my first time at the track just first time with the yz at the track :thumbsup:

Well I'm guessing since you had a ttr 125 you already know how to use a clutch and what not so I guess just take it easy and keep it fun :thumbsup::ride:

ya just have fun keep it safe do not ride anything u dot feel comfortable and remeber this yz can rip and keep er pinned just kidding have funa dn ride safe and update us on the ride

heres the update. i was going good all day till near the end. i go up the 105 (called the 105 because it is a huge double) i get near the top cause i want to cost over it not clear it and i wasn't going to make it so i gave it gas and i hit the power band:crazy::ride: . i go flying in the air. i just launched off:eek:. i fell right in the middle of the double.my knee is bruised badly bruised my chin and my helmet strap left a red line on my neck. and back of my left arm and my left side of my rib cage feels bruised. after that i sat out for a little took it easy. went back on the track and had fun until it closed at 6:ride: . iam going again sunday or saturday next week :applause:. :thumbsup:

love the power. so much more then a lame tt-r125L :thumbsup:

Yeah I bet... Just STICK your line and have fun. The other day at the track their is some freaking noob going mad slow (not the problem). I decided to take the inside of the corner and this other kid decide to take the outside of the turn. Well apparently the moron decided to take a sudden left and go of the track. The kid that was going to take the out side railed into the noobie. It wasn't to pretty.

good i came off a jump at our local track and there was this noob right at the bottom of it and saw him so i moved out of the way but i guess he looked back and saw me and decided to move but with the time frame of me noticing him and him notcing me i plowed right into him he was fine we both got up fired up orur bikes and rode away no problems