What kind of premix you use?

my brother had a 2005 yz250 built to the hill, he let me race it when he got his 250f, but bakc to you question, he ran klotz premix oil in it at 32:1 with c12 race fuel, it came in a big ble barrel, it was great stuff, i love it, theres jsut something about klotz and that gas, i ran it in my 125 and it made a huge difference, but i dont remember the name of the gas, sorry man, i think it started with a v......i know it was a big buisness.........

my brother had a 2005 yz250 built to the hill, he let me race it when he got his 250f, but bakc to you question, he ran klotz premix oil in it at 32:1 with c12 race fuel, it came in a big ble barrel, it was great stuff, i love it, theres jsut something about klotz and that gas, i ran it in my 125 and it made a huge difference, but i dont remember the name of the gas, sorry man, i think it started with a v......i know it was a big buisness.........

VP Race Fuels.

Klotz R-50 here.

:applause: Just as satch said, Bel-Ray HR1, price is good and can't beat the protection! I mix 25:1 112octane race fuel with 93 octane pump, then run the oil mixture at 40:1 as it recommends, had a air filter related problem at 14 hrs on the bike and it was still running after 45 mins of powder sand coming into engine, thru filter. cylinder wore out and piston/rings but was still running just noticed slap after a while and thats when i noticed compress low. But oil kept doing its job. :ride: Yamaha took care of that one, no lock up and or rod crank damage,per yamaha. Very happy with it....no....won't use anything else. :applause: Hope I answered your delima. ?

2006 YZ250V

2003 YZ450F (parting out)

I've tried 5 different brands over the last year.

Yamalube

PJ-1 Gold

Belray MC-1

Maxima 927

Redline

Can't say that I have seen much of a difference with any of them, other than the PJ-1 seemed more smokey. I don't mix them, and try to run very low on the tank before adding a new brand. I run everything at 32:1.

This is one of those questions you will get one thousand different answers on. Everyone seems to have their own opinions.

Motul 800 @ ~ 48:1 with racing fuel. I have do this for my tricked out RZ350, but run it in my 01 YZ285 also. I even ran it in my smoker Lawn Boy mower till the throttle linkage messed up at the carb. Backpack blower and weed eater also get the good stuff. Never foul plugs and piston wear is good not to mention carbon buildup is good.

Craigus