Sign in to follow this  

CRF150 Sweetness

Ya did you make it? :ride:

Yea i made it! Havent crashed on that ramp yet knock on wood! :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAHAH.. i just looked at your Icon.. that is sooo freaking funny.. butsex anyone?

IMG_1344.jpg

Here's one

Nice pic i tried a nac nac but on that jump the best i can do is no footer or no hander. I can do a no handed lander tho!

thanks, the dirt around here is ok if you keep it plowed but it gets majorly hard packed if not.

Where is that at?

same at the track here too... turns into cement pretty fast if its not turned over often.

What happened to your side numberplates? Nice jump by the way. I can't find any jumps high enough to take even one hand off for very long.

KX rider 53, where did you ride at in NC? You know what I mean about the dirt it is like riding on ice when it gets hard packed or rains for sure! :thumbsup: The track i ride at is in Kings Mountain, N.C. it is a private practice track that i use, it's got some pretty decent jumps on it. The tabletop in that pic is about 45-50ft. and there's a step on that is like 40ft. but the rest of the jumps are kinda small. I wish i could find a pic of our freestyle ramp, it's 8'2H x 7'W x 22'L that thing is awesome, i'll have to try and dig up some of the pics. Jtred, as far as i know there are nothing wrong with the numberplates, what were you talking about? later fella's