Sign in to follow this  

Need help in Denver on Wednesday.

Hi everyone. I’m wondering if anyone here is free on Wednesday 30th August? I’m away at work and need to get my road bike into Golden for a VIN confirmation. My girlfriend will drive the bike there on a trailer, but is understandably not too happy to load it. So basically we are looking for someone who is competent at loading bikes to load the bike, go with her to Golden, un-load and re-load if required and get it off the trailer once back at the house. She has a spot booked in Golden for 10:10am so total time should only be about 2 hours if everything goes to plan, and you would need to get yourself to Highlands (not the Ranch). For your time, $50. :thumbsup:

Anyone interested, please PM me, thanks!

I thought you could get a VIN verification at any police station, car dealer or MC dealer. Do you really have to go to all that trouble?

It’s a bit of a long story, and I am new here so the whole process unfamiliar to me, but apparently what we need isn’t a normal vin verification, it’s one they do to make sure the vin hasn’t been modified in any way, and this can only be done in a couple of places by State cops. A pain in the ass, but we need it done....