Sign in to follow this  

Good Deal?

Ive got a chance to pick up a 2002 yamaha TTR 125 for 850$... it has brand new tires... uhm all plastic is in good shape.. original owner raced it .. my friend bought it.. got new piston rings and a head gasket like 1 or 2 years ago... uhm.. the carb floats were stuck once..i fixed that..uh...runs great.. smokes a bit..unlike my friends other bike..i have a 1974 kawasaki 90 bored to 110...lol.. yeah it blew the engine...and im not oing to re build it again.. uhm what you thin kabout this 125?

2002 yamaha TTR 125 for 850$

as stated above... yes it has lol.. he needs a car ive riden it many times and it seems fine as can be.. any other suggestions or ideas?

there is something wrong with the bike, i found a 04 cr125 for 1200$ i was there with the cash the next day, the ad listed perfect condition "regular" wear on the plastic and frame, i asumed, a few scratches mabe a small crack in the plastic, i got there to see the rear fender tore in half the subframe bent horribly and a crack in the frame. that guy could have put on a new rear fender and it would have took somone who really knew what they where looking at to figure it out. look at the bike really well before you buy it even if he is your friend. just my oppinion

I sold my old '02 TTR-125L for $1500, back in 2004, so it is a good deal.