Sign in to follow this  

And if you don't love the American Flag...

New graphix! It may look like they don't line up, but i descovered that it's actually a fold in the flag... I like em :thumbsup:

PatrioticUSMC.jpg

What do u guys think?

Actually i have no idea who even makes them... I bought this bike back in '02 and these graphix came unopened with the bike.. Well i found a box in my garage labeled YZ and i found them in there! lol so i slapped them on there - I'll try to find out who makes em for you guys.

GraphixMX.com has some that are real similar, but not exact.

XGX xtreme graphix has some along the same design also...they're the "patriot" model.

lol I have herd of lowering your levers to help keep your elbows up but wow...

Thanks guys - Yeah i liked my other graphix too... but i got tired of looking at them! I'll post more pics later... I just did the other side today lol. :thumbsup: Oh and yes i do ride with my levers that low... feels completely normal while standing up.

You have taken lowering levers to keep elbows to a whole new level.haha

Have you ever tried your levers fairly level? I personally have found my elbows and upper body is more square and up when my levers are up and my wrists don't feel like they are going to get bucked off when up. And how the heck can you use your levers when braking while your body is over the rear fender?

Cool graphics though.:thumbsup:

BTW, weren't you talking to DaveJ about him doing your suspension? Did you ever have him do it? If you did, did you like it?

No i didn't... I didnt have any money to do that at the time, and i still dont! I think i will try HLEBO (don't know how to say it, but that's how its spelled) racing suspension and have them do up my forks.

on norcalmotocross.com I always here about how great BR1 is. Also he is at alot of AMP(GFI) races. Maybe you might want to try them.