Sign in to follow this  

2007 rmz250!!!!

I bet you guys cant wait for the new bike to come out!Is the new one going to be a 4 or5 speed?

Specs say it will have a 5 speed... :thumbsup:

I switched colors to green this year after seeing that video on Transworld Iam not sure if the 07 RMZ is any good I have a 05 RMZ with a blown lower end I hope I have some luck with this one

I switched colors to green this year after seeing that video on Transworld Iam not sure if the 07 RMZ is any good I have a 05 RMZ with a blown lower end I hope I have some luck with this one

wow ur kidding me right???? that was rc on a bone stock bike....do u expect it to look like a awesome bike if a pro is riding it? its a stock bike??? pluc rc has probably never ridin a 250f before.....sp that would kinda mess things up. it was a dumbass move by suzuki to have him ride it. thet shouyld had broc hepler or someone else that has experience on 250f's. and i think that is a kinda dumb move on ur part to switch brands just because of 1 video of someone riding a bike thet probably never rode in their life

With all the negative comments about RC riding that bike (not just on this board) I'll bet that next year they'll do a couple days testing before showing up and whoever rides it will be hauling arse...

well if ur saying u switched to green (most likely a 250f since ur in the 250f forum) thats kinda funny, u talk like suzuki isnt good because ur 05' blew....

the funny part is the 07' rmz isnt even gunna be the same motor as your 05', yet you switched to green which has the same motor as the 05' that blew up (the 05 was the reason you switched yet you switched to the same damn motor LMAO)

Actually its the same engine.The kxf got all new engine internals 06 and some updates for 07.While the suzuki stayed almost the same from 04-->06.Its no coincidence that the suzuki is a lot cheaper than the other Japanese brands.

Nice fairytale do.

Actually its the same engine.The kxf got all new engine internals 06 and some updates for 07.While the suzuki stayed almost the same from 04-->06.Its no coincidence that the suzuki is a lot cheaper than the other Japanese brands.

Nice fairytale do.

Are you saying the RMZ has the same engine for 07' ? It's all new this year.

Poor choices of word.The design and look of the engine are still the same between the brands.

Yes,i know that Suzuki did change the engine internals for 07,but it still carries the same engine design.Bore,stroke and crap like that.

What i simply tried to tell was that Kawasaki did this change already for 06,and some small changes for 07 model.

I also switched colors because the 07 cowy is fined tuned i will buy a 08 RMZ when they get it fined tuned and work out the bugs look at the 04 kawsuki problems first year out. I just dont wanna shell out $6000 and be the guinea pig.

Green and Yellow both suck go blue!!!!!!!!!!!1 :thumbsup:

what bike had valve problems this year??? ok thats what i thought get out of this forum spode

since when does having the same bore and stroke make it the same engine. The fact that the old motor was actually kawasaki should make it obvious that this motor will be all different. It looks similiar because suzuki designed the old motor so of course it will share some visual resemblences. And kawi did not build an all new motor in 06- they just changed a few things.

Wrong,the kxf 06 was all new in the same way as zook is for 07 starting from the crankcases,just check for part number if you want.Some minor changes was made to 07

I'm not saying that the zook is a bad,I just hate bullshit.Thinking about getting a rm250z 07 myself.

What i meant with same engine was that they didn't change it drastically,the same bore,stroke,4 valve dohc etc.

Wrong,the kxf 06 was all new in the same way as zook is for 07 starting from the crankcases,just check for part number if you want.Some minor changes was made to 07

Wrong. You can pull the engine out of an 04 kxf and slap it right in a 06 kxf (or an 07 for that matter) and vice versa. Same engine with minor internal updates from 04 through 07.

what bike had valve problems this year??? ok thats what i thought get out of this forum spode

what company stepped up and replaced them for FREE???

:thumbsup: