Sign in to follow this  

Montana backcountry ride report

Thats a beautiful area, we plan to try a trip there next season when the budget is a little healthier.

Similar to the one we did last weekend at Sun River Canyon.

We spent 2 and a half days up there, only about 90 minutes from our house.

A few miles of those trails will give ya a workout and a half! LOL.

Thats one of the bonuses to living up here, never have to travel far to ride a good trail.

Sweet ride, great pics & commentary! Quite a trip indeed with a full load of luggage!

Yes , I saw that,,great report..That adv rider is one of my favorite sites..

That is the best ride report I've seen in a long time.

I'm so glad people are willing to sit down and spend the time getting it together for other people to enjoy.

Thanks all!! :thumbsup:

You have a lot of nice pictures to remember a wonderful trip! Those look like some crazy trails in the rocks! Great ride report. Don't forget to thank the grandparents for watching the kids. Thanks.

I'll be heading back "home" to montana at the end of october to go hunting, and Yep it never ceases to inspire me to see photos and hear of poeples great expierences. I'm going to bust out the old DR350 and do a little trail riding. might be a little snow at that time. he he he. I grew up in the northwest my entire life and took it for granted. now that I'm in Missouri I miss it very much. its kind of the same old you don't know what you had until its gone. well thanks for sharing, good stuff :thumbsup: