Pro thicker bars?

At least I think the are fat bars. In all the recent 2007 bike reviews, esp the Honda 450, thet keep stating in the Cons section that they wish they would come stock without skinny bars, instead the thicker bars and mounts like pro's use. What thicker size do the pros generally use?

Mag reviews are lame and usually bullshit.

Thicker bars or regular bars is all about personal prefernce.

They are always complaining about their seat not being high enough and that being harder on their knees legs and waffle grips being uncomfortable. Who ****ing cares! Worry about feeling comfortable yourself.

Anyways if you are a newbie you DONT NEED to be worrying about what the pro`s use.

And i really doubt that 100% of the pros run thicker bars.

So save some money and forget of upgrading your bars until after you have totalled your handlebar and have understood the diference between regular and thicker in actually riding.

That comes along with seat time not reading reviews in mags.

Mag reviews are lame and usually bullshit.

Thicker bars or regular bars is all about personal prefernce.

They are always complaining about their seat not being high enough and that being harder on their knees legs and waffle grips being uncomfortable. Who ****ing cares! Worry about feeling comfortable yourself.

Anyways if you are a newbie you DONT NEED to be worrying about what the pro`s use.

And i really doubt that 100% of the pros run thicker bars.

So save some money and forget of upgrading your bars until after you have totalled your handlebar and have understood the diference between regular and thicker in actually riding.

That comes along with seat time not reading reviews in mags.

Thanks gents. Im not really a noob anymore. But I ask alot of question ? While the mags have to be taken with a grain of salt, I read some articles here and there about building replica bikes and Im pretty sure many of the pros adopted thinker bars. I was just wondering if there was an objective benefit for them to gravitate towardthem. If its all about subjective opinion, thats different. Might try them....

I was just wondering if there was an objective benefit for them to gravitate towardthem.

They don't bend as easily... I went through 3 pairs of stock bars (my own, plus all my friend's take-offs) in four months before I caved and bought my Pro Tapers... And I've had those same Pro Tapers for the last three years!

I would think that would be the primary reason the pros would use 'em, don't have to worry as much about getting up after a crash and having your bars all twisted.

?