Sign in to follow this  

Gunnison area Colorado

Hey TT people. I just moved down to Gunnison Colorado from Idaho and wanted to get after some riding down here. I know the area ok but not the trails etc.. I saw lots of bikes heading for Crested Butte last time I was here but don't know anything yet? From where I'm living I can see Hartman Rock across the valley but other than that I have no idea where the good riding is. So Im looking for a group to ride with. If anyone wants somone to ride with PM me. Always up for riding, thanks for any help and keep in touch-thomdogg

Thanks trailryder42, that site is awesome!!! I will check it out, thanks again. thomdogg

You are in paradise, check out any direction, hundreds if not thousands of miles of ohv roads and trails. Cement creek, Taylor park two of the famous areas. I live by lost canyon, and love fossil ridge, easy to advanced trails. Literally, any direction from gunni has great riding!!

Hey TT people. I just moved down to Gunnison Colorado from Idaho and wanted to get after some riding down here. I know the area ok but not the trails etc.. I saw lots of bikes heading for Crested Butte last time I was here but don't know anything yet? From where I'm living I can see Hartman Rock across the valley but other than that I have no idea where the good riding is. So Im looking for a group to ride with. If anyone wants somone to ride with PM me. Always up for riding, thanks for any help and keep in touch-thomdogg

A great opportunity get a trail info and to know the club.

http://www.cbtrailriders.org/

Go to the Gunnison Yamaha/KTM shop and ask for Buddy. He is a great guy and knows all the trails. I just rode with him all week during the the Colorado 500. He is one of the guides. Have fun!