Sign in to follow this  

ttr250 or xr250

is the ttr anywhere as good as the xr? the reason i ask is there is a leftover ttr250 for $2999. is that a good price for a leftover 05 model, and is the bike as powerful as, say a old xr 250.

is the ttr anywhere as good as the xr? the reason i ask is there is a leftover ttr250 for $2999. is that a good price for a leftover 05 model, and is the bike as powerful as, say a old xr 250.

The bike is just as powerful as the XR 250. $2999 is a killer price, snatch it up dude :thumbsup:

After a lot of research, i choose the ttr for better suspension and chassis, the engine are both bulletprooff, the only negattive point is the electric starter on ttr's, but they begin to sound weird before this happen.

:ride::thumbsup::applause:

I strongly suggest picking up (ordering) the kick start kit. I have a story that I will not bore you with, but I put the kicker on myself when the starter clutch failed. if you can do a clutch you can do the kick start.

Paul

Hey Paul, I think I might just remember that story and just how much it sucked for you. Every bike needs a kickstarter!

At $2999 you can't go wrong for a reliable entry-level bike :thumbsup:

If you have narrowed your choices down to these two bikes, get the TTR250 and make sure you follow the TTR250 sticky.