is my plug fouled or am a crappy carb mech.

well there it is. I put a full yosh and stage two jet on my 06 drz sm... it ran really well for a week or two, then i started having problems. sputtering and losing power and such, and some popping. all i know about air/fuel is that it pops when its lean and turns the pipe blue. and it turns the pipe gold and fouls the plug if its too rich, right? so i was assuming it was running lean, so i started messin with the fuel screw and all that crap. now i thought i had it but it still runs a little funky unless im just on the throttle . so even id=f i run it + rich, or + lean, no matter which way i go it still sputters a bit... so does all this mean its passed a jetting concern and its now a spark issue? this is embarrasing, but ive never taken a spark plug out, and i dont want to unless im pretty sure thats the prob...... help!!!!!

crap, i cant remember exactly... i followed dynojet reccomendations for stage two... does that help? 155 main , second down on the needle, 3.5 turns out( now set at 3.25 turns i think) it ran good for a while, maybe a little rich.

ive got it so that there is no popping on decel at all, but if im just barely on the throttle in higher gears, it surges, and sputters. I literally have to be at full throttle to maintain a steady speed through corners( the steady speed being fast as fu@#) its no prob on really tight twisty stuff when im constantly on the throttle, and shifting. but if im in any sweepers i cant keep a mellow speed... it keeps lurching, and sputtering... bahhh... maybe ill just take it to a shop.