Sign in to follow this  

Masters of Mini Round #1 was Awsome..Thanks!!!

Woooo Hoooo Ya Baby!!!!

That race was off the wall Plain AWESOME....Great turnout I believe Dave said 89 Riders showed up for the Final count " On a Tuesday Nite even" But Man there were some Faaaast guys out there. The track was fast Technical and had some crazy jumps and doubles and a SICK Woop section Yee Ha!!

As soon as the race results are released to me I will post Them. Man the Local guys were screaming fast. Guys like Jay Ablaza, Dave Hutchins, Mike Plazza are just a few but there was Many Many more. Mark from AHP Minis Brought a fast Crew of Pitster Pro Riders from PA. Hats off to # 33 Mini Me Racing/Logan Built/Pitster Pro Rider Chris Hutchinson who was clearly top 5 of the Fastest rider out there had a Bad get off while Leading the 25+ Modified class..Wow glad he is Ok just rung his Bell a bit see you next Round Chris.

Was Mike Levits Thumper Star with the Daytona 119cc Crazy Fast and Powerfull or what...? Man Oh Man hes fast too. That motor Revs so Quick and it just absolutely Friggin Rips.

Well I got (2) Solid 4th place finnishes in the Stock Class and Fat Boy Classes some good points to Take to Round #2 in Rocky Hill CT. Oct. 1 Had to Hit the LCQ in the Unlimited Class and missed the pick by 2 places But Knew I was way out of my league in that race...Ha Ha Ha

I'll Post up more info as I get it

Later