Sign in to follow this  

Need Help Asap!

OK, I desperately need a part and I can't find it ANYWHERE! US Dealers won't ship to Canada, Canadian Dealer is Backordered to Japan, Nothing on Ebay, Apparently No-one on TT Has this part for sale and The yahoo Group is just Useless in general.

It's a Small Triangular Engine bracket from a '95 KLX 650R-A3. The Bracket should be the same on all the KLX650's. I Can Make the part but I need Dimensions.

If Someone Could take Measurements for me that would be FANTASTIC!

I Need the Width of the Steel, the Diameter of all 3 Holes and the distance between the holes. The more accurate you can be with the measurements, the Better! I Need this ASAP as the summer is running out and I want my bike back together.

Christ, I'll even send $10 to who ever does this for me and does a good job with the measurments!!

This is the part:

bracket.jpg

Thanks,

Mike

Yeah that part is on mine too i will try to get it as soon as i can just tell me what you need. that stinks. have you tried www.bikebandits.com or www.ronayers.com try there but i dont really know if they can ship it out that far. so just reply back and we will get this show on the road ok. good luck chris.