Sign in to follow this  

handlebars

I own a 2006 KLX250S and want to install aftermarket bars. I'm 14 yoa, 5'10, and a pretty good trail rider who might race hare scrambles. Any suggestions?

I am not sure really because thor discontinued the bars that i have and they are kx hight bars and fit me great because i am 6'2". i dont know much about all the bends so you will just have to ask someone who knows more about all the bends. Take into consideration that there are like millions of bends just got to feel all of them lolo. good luck.l

try cr-hi's with the tusk adapters. I am 6' and cr-hi's with the tusk 3/4" risers worked perfect for me (thanks Bill). I now have kx-hi bars on the bike on different clamps without the risers, they are 3/4" taller than cr-hi's with almost identical sweep.

Thank you. Can you simplify what you're telling me? Who makes the "cr-hi" bars?

cr and kx-hi are just different bar bends. You can get them from a variety of manufacturers. I would go call the thumpertalk store and tell them that you want 7/8" bars in kx-hi bend, or some big bar adapters with a 3/4" rise, and some cr-hi bend protapers (or any other brand 1 1/8" bar) and some new grips. :thumbsup: