Sign in to follow this  

Hare Scramble tires and brake pads

Trellborg Tenmasters. You can get them from WER 908-637-6385. They hook up great and last a long time. As for brakes I have always used stock but yamaha & KTM come with fantastic stock pads. good Luck.

Hey SEalpinestar05,

I tried to send you a PM but your in box is full.

If you are running the Ft of Mtn Hare Scramble I wanted to give you a heads up on the track.

In my opinion it is not a good track to run your first HS. The race is the absolute worst managed race in the district.

The drive is far, the scores take about 2hrs to post and they are usually wrong. There are always protests, there is very little in the way of food or anything unless you go up on Sat. The BBQ is real good, thats about the only thing they have going for them. The track itself is good but it makes you work hard and it never seems worth it when they mess up the scores. Just my opinion.

Back mountain Enduro Riders puts on a good event. I would recommend that to any first timer. They are running Sept 10th. Flying Dutchmen is also a good newbie track and they are running Sept 24.

Again it is just my opinion, do what you want but don't say I didn't warn ya.

we have been having good luck with Maxxis SI and IT tires, it kind of depenends on the track. we usally stick with the SI.

as far as brakes I we like stock pads the best. DP also makes a nice brake pad, I wont buy EBC anymore. I dont think they hold up well.