This Is How You Load Your Bike

?:ride::applause::applause: wee wooo weeee wooooo! please pull the mouse over to teh right of screen and exit the you tube page with hands up!!!

this is repost county sherif mario, sir.. do you know how m,any times thats been posted? i clocked you at at least 54th out of a 5 repst limit, please step away from the pc

ill let you off with a warning, but next time keep it under check buddy:busted: :applause::applause::applause::applause:

:ride::applause::applause::applause: wee wooo weeee wooooo! please pull the mouse over to teh right of screen and exit the you tube page with hands up!!!

this is repost county sherif mario, sir.. do you know how m,any times thats been posted? i clocked you at at least 54th out of a 5 repst limit, please step away from the pc

ill let you off with a warning, but next time keep it under check buddy:busted: :applause::applause::applause::applause:

good one ?

:ride::applause::applause::applause: wee wooo weeee wooooo! please pull the mouse over to teh right of screen and exit the you tube page with hands up!!!

thats funnier then the video ?:applause:

?:ride::applause::applause: wee wooo weeee wooooo! please pull the mouse over to teh right of screen and exit the you tube page with hands up!!!

haha absolutely hilarious

The rider is called Thamer Engeli and comes from Switzerland. They used a program like photoshop to do that. It was for a commercial.

Here are the two original videos

http://www.verladesystem.ch/ForsterBischof-FMX_V1.mpg

http://www.verladesystem.ch/ForsterBischof-FMX_V2.mpg

Thanks, Very Cool ? It's 4:00am here and i'm going :ride: ing C-YA

Haha, I thought I smelled bacon. Awesome post!