Sign in to follow this  

Apex on Sun

The LVNVdualsport club (which is just forming) is going riding at Apex in the morning(Sunday). We are just going out on the dunes and trails, no street riding, because my plated bike is down and am going on my RM. If anyone is interested in hooking up with us we will be at the 7-11 at Nellis/LVBLVD at 6 am. This was a last minute thing, so I dont know what the turnout will be, but I will be the guy with the Suzuki on a trailer at 7-11.

John in Vegas

Sorry I didn't check this earlier, we would have come out.

The boy and I are just finishing up coffee, loading up, and heading out. Last night he decided he wanted to run some old Jackrabbits race course so we're off to Ute.

Hope you had a good show, and a great ride.

I posted it kind of late, not to mention the brain fart of putting the wrong meeting place, I put nellis instead of craig. A total of 4 showed up, those other 3 had big heavy D/S bikes. it was fun. We left about when all the weekend warriors started to show up. With all of the riding trails there, why do all those people need to race around the staging area?

John in Vegas

With all of the riding trails there, why do all those people need to race around the staging area?

John in Vegas

Because they are a bunch of idiots. :ride:

I ride at the Apex quite frequently. It's 5-10 minutes from my house. I agree though. Seems people like to show off in the staging area. Acres and acres of places to do donuts and etc. And they pick the staging area. :thumbsup:

those would be the ignorant youngsters. i once saw a lil girl who couldnt have been more than 5 yrs old on a suzuki 250cc quad with no helmet and what looked like pajamas. i mean, she was so small you could see how hard it was for her to turn the bars! &%$#@!? are people really that stupid?

yeah they are. most of the idiots zipping around the staging area that day were adults, with the stupidist rider in shorts, no helmets. did i mention that all the idiots in that area were on quads or dune buggies. all of the bikes were already out on the dunes except us, who came in to leave.