Sign in to follow this  

Brad & Angelina Pitt at Slash-X today!

Started out, not a soul out there this afternoon, while I was there. I bravely rode out there alone :thumbsup: I had a beer and was getting ready to bail when 2 ass kicking street bikes roll up. The riders start taking off there helmets and I was already drooling on Brad's bike before anything! http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Johnnyaggro/?action=view&current=BradPittsride.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch3

Angelina rode this one. http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Johnnyaggro/?action=view&current=AngelinaJolie-Pittsride.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

Before I recognized Brad, he asked if there were alot of dirt bike trails out here. I'm like "hello" ya, ha ha. Then Angelina sensed it was safe and removed here helmet. I played it cool, although I was so surprised to see them out in the middle of nowhwere! Brad was surprised I rode the dirt all the way there. They rode up from LA, Brad said. No body in the bar, I'm glad they had some peace and quiet. I resisted to ask for their photo, and I think that was the right thing to do. Here's my DRZ in between...http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Johnnyaggro/?action=view&current=JohnBradAngelinaatSlash-X.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

I was implying that maybe Brad Pitt wasn't their. :thumbsup:

Then again you live in cali so I guess things like that can happen.

I was implying that maybe Brad Pitt wasn't their

Then again you live in cali so I guess things like that can happen.

If Angelina wasn't there, I may not have fully bothered to recognized Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt looking dudes are common, but Angelina Jolie on a bike, wow!

too bad you dont have any pics of Angelina, i would like to see how she is dressed for the ride. I would have had to take some pics of her as well as some of Brad. Those would be once in a lifetime pics for me. If i ever get the opportunity you can guarantee i will have some pics if them

Wow that is pretty amazing. I try not to get caught up in the celebrity hype, but what are the chances of that? The middle of the desert, and they pull up on motorcycles. You should have taken pictures! Who cares, dont you know celebrities feel no emotion? :thumbsup: JK!

But it would be cool to have a pic of them hanging on the wall of SlashX

If Angelina wasn't there, I may not have fully bothered to recognized Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt looking dudes are common, but Angelina Jolie on a bike, wow!

Yeah it musta been hawwwwt!

Wow that is pretty amazing. I try not to get caught up in the celebrity hype, but what are the chances of that? The middle of the desert, and they pull up on motorcycles. You should have taken pictures! Who cares, dont you know celebrities feel no emotion? :ride: JK!

But it would be cool to have a pic of them hanging on the wall of SlashX

:thumbsup: agreed

I resisted to ask for their photo, and I think that was the right thing to do.

good call, you did the right thing. I'm sure they appreciated being treated like normal people for once.

Those bikes are Confederates. Sick bikes starting at $60k+. They are all the rage with 2-wheeling celebs.

good call, you did the right thing. I'm sure they appreciated being treated like normal people for once.

Exactly..Not hassling them was the coolest thing to do.

They are just people like you and me that want to get out and blow off some steam without the hassle of everyday life ....Well I guess thay have more money than most of us..LOL....

Those bikes are Confederates. Sick bikes starting at $60k+. They are all the rage with 2-wheeling celebs.

"Brad's" is actully a Duc Monster S4Rs Testastretta w/ Termigoni pipes and a dry clutch basket.

"Brad's" is actully a Duc Monster S4Rs Testastretta w/ Termigoni pipes and a dry clutch basket.

I think it would be eaiser to just say "badass"...lol.

My bad. I should have actually looked at the picture.