Sign in to follow this  

best place for a re-valve

I want to get my suspension re-valved. I am pretty sure I want to go with 4.2 front and 8.8 non progressive for the rear. Should I just change the springs or send it out for a re-valve? I am a intermediate rider. 205 lbs with gear. I am looking to improve and be able to dance on the rocks. From some of the owners I have talked to it seems its not easy to get the bike set up right for the woods rider. Any comments on where I should send it to or where you had yours done would be appreciated.

Enduro Engineering , i'm very pleased with their work . Go to your local sporting goods store and get a plastic gun case and send your stuff to EE ,Mike will make it happen for ya.

I would look for someone close with KTM experience or one of the big name places like EE or others. Out here in the west there are a couple of smaller companies that guys use so there should be some in the South too. I would first try the springs tho cuz you can do that yourself, it may be all you need at your speed/experience level.

OK but what about progressive vs non-progressive and does the 8.8 look good for 205/92kg

Before next year, I'm going to have Slavens do my 300. He's in Colorado Springs and there was a big article on him in Dirt Bike about 2 months ago.

House of Horsepower in Eugene Or. does an excellent job with KTM stuff. Revalve, springs, shraeder valve conversion on the shock, seal savers, and all fluids will run you about $650 which is pretty good for KTM standards. I have had quotes up to $1000 for the same work.

OK but what about progressive vs non-progressive and does the 8.8 look good for 205/92kg

well??????????